Do you accept returns or exchanges?

All sales are final! If there's a problem with your order, please contact me and I'll get back to you ASAP!

What Shipping Options are there?

I ship all my orders with USPS! For domestic (US) orders, packages will be sent via USPS First Class Shipping! International Orders will be shipped via USPS First class international!
Domestic delivery time is estimated 10-14 business days.

For international delivery times, it varies greatly based on location. Items usually are delivered between 6-8weeks, with longer times being up to 12 weeks.

Ah, I put the wrong address!!

I will accept order changes emailed to if the item hasn't shipped yet! If you get an email with tracking, then your order has shipped, and the address can not be changed. Please doublecheck your address when ordering. If a package is returned due to incorrect or insufficient address, there will be a reshipment fee to reship the package!

This item sold out!! Will you restock?

Purely depends on the item! Assume probably not, if the item seems older. You can always DM or email to inquire on a specific item!

How can I leave a Review?

Post on your social media and tag me! I'm @midimayo on instagram, twitter, and facebook! I'll always share your post!